Established in the United Arab Emirates in 1997, the first Dome Group companies to open in the UAE were Dome International LLC in Dubai and Dome Oilfield Engineering & Services LLC in Abu Dhabi, both 100% UAE owned and managed. The Group has since expanded to include over a dozen companies with offices in the UAE, Yemen, Iraq and Oman and a combined workforce of more than 2000 including a high percentage of professional technical staff.
The Dome Group is proud of its achievements in the construction field.
We are able to provide a wide range services including Construction, Pre-Commissioning, Start-up, and Operational Support for:
• Electrical and Instrumentation works for oil and gas, industrial and power sectors.
• Mechanical and Civil works for oil and gas, power and other industrial sectors.
• Electromechanical installation works on rooftop and ground mounted solar power projects.
• Electromechanical (MEP) works on buildings.
• Dome also provides maintenance services such as shutdown maintenance for major plants including LNG facilities.
Dome have executed difficult and challenging projects within budget and against tight time-frames. A number of projects have required mobilization of teams of over 1,000 multi-skilled personnel managed by highly experienced professionals. We work to international standards and have an excellent track record with International clients such as Bechtel, Samsung Engineering, OMV, EGA and Petrofac.
Dome have received safety recognition award for achieving 5 million safety man hours on the TAKREER Carbon Black & Delayed Coker Project as a subcontractor to Samsung Engineering.
Our Website: www.domeint.com
Corporate Profile Link: