The UAE has announced five priorities for the government in 2023. This came as His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, chaired the first Cabinet meeting of the new year.
Taking to Twitter, Sheikh Mohammed outlined the five priorities:
- National identity and its consolidation.
- Environment and sustainability.
- Educational system and the development of its vision, indicators and outputs.
- Emiratisation and its acceleration.
- Expanding the UAE’s international economic partnerships.
“In 2022, the UAE was among the top five countries in the world in 339 developmental, economic and social indicators. Today, we start a new journey in 2023, in which we compete with ourselves and race against time, so that our country becomes the best in the world,” said Sheikh Mohammed.